Saturday, January 5, 2013

BETTER LATE THAN NEVER

January, 5th 2013.

Hi!
Actually, making a blog and posting anything good, have always been in my plan but they hadn't come true until today. AND FINALLY...I MADE ONE.
I know this is way too late since there are so many bloggers who have good ability of blogging. But as what this blog's title is, it's better late than never! AND FINALLY...I MADE ONE.

Before all these-writing-posting-things started, I want you all to know that I love writing and sharing anything good so much! Writing is my passion and I want to entirely write what I want to write. But before, I want to notify that my native language is not English, but Indonesian. So, I'm gonna blog in two mixed languages.

And then, I'm sorry for any upcoming-dissatisfaction (but I hope there won't be one) to every blogger that sees my blog.

I guess it was what I could say before these-writing-posting-things started.

Anyway, I wish you merry Christmas 2012 for those who celebrate and,
happy new year 2013 for all of us who surely celebrate.


Love,
Milka Lea.

No comments:

Post a Comment