Monday, February 4, 2013

FAVORITE ACCESSORIES

Hi guys!
I'm so excited because I'm finally back for updating my blog. Today, I want to share some photos of my favorite accessories. They are not really much, but they are my favorite ones. Let's check it out!

These are some pictures of  the miscellaneous collection of my favorite bracelets.
There are knitting bracelets, peace bracelets, marbles bracelets, chain bracelets, stud-suede bracelets and bangle.





These are some pictures of  the miscellaneous collection of my favorite earrings.
There are feather earring, pearl earring, ribbon earring.









And for the necklace, I only have one favorite necklace. Actually I have some necklaces, but I couldn't find them.



And this is the last picture of my favorite headbands!
There are marble headband, chain-suede headband, headband, knitting headband.



Loves,
Lea.


No comments:

Post a Comment