Sunday, January 6, 2013

6 Styles Which I love

January, 6th 2013

Hi!
This is me Lea again. And today, I'm so excited that I'm going to post another blog regarding myself which will be illustrated in a mixed photo contains 6 styles of mine. AND HERE THE PHOTO IS!


I don't know whether they all can be identified as different styles, since they all look so girly and feminine (?) well, at least they still have some differences which show me in different ways.

What I Wear: navy blue-striped t-shirt, red skirt, black belt.
I think that casual style with two eye catching-different colors doesn't look that excessive for any non-formal occasion, but otherwise looks cute and brave. And for this style, I named it Audacious Casual Style (HAHAHA, OKAY MILKA...).



What I Wear: soft black knitted cardi, navy blue lace tank top, navy blue skirt, medium brown belt.
I love collecting tank tops as I love collecting cardigans or outers. I feel like cardigan fits on my body perfectly. Cardigan-tanktop-skirt is one perfect match since they can be worn in every non-formal till some formal occasions (depends on what you have and how you choose and mix them). And you will never never be fallacious for wearing cardigan-tanktop-skirt all at once.
And for this style, I named it Lovely Style (don't judge, they help me in any occasion, aren't they just lovely?).

What I Wear: patrician blue jeans shirt, navy blue skirt, medium brown belt.
Actually, the jeans shirt is a bit oversize and does it create a boyish style? For me, it does. But the navy blue skirt still gives a girly touch. But amazingly, they look so perfect for being worn together. They just look really cute (read: me).
And for this style, I named it Boyish-Girlish Style (this proves that boy and girl are made to be together, :'>).




What I Wear: light blue jeans jacket, dress, light brown belt.
I guess, this style almost has a same combination with the previous style of mine. But the difference goes to the type of clothes I wear. And jacket jeans is one of my most-favorite item. Beside cardigan, it matches with a lot of tops and tank tops for any season, etc.
And for this style, I named it Jeans Touches The Girly Style (...sounds quite good).





What I Wear: shocking-orange top, black bandage skirt.
I love shocking colors! And the top is just so cute with shocking-orange color and peplum cutting. Shocking colors are eye-catching (read: I love being taken notice of) and they always have their enchantment for every shocking-colors lovers!
And for this style, I named it Shocking On Me Style (AREN'T I JUST SMART??).






What I Wear: medium khaki layer blazer, Indonesia batik, goldenrod skirt, red belt.
My country, Indonesia, produces good batik with good pattern (my top). I love batik and I have some collections of them. This time I try to mix my batik with a layer blazer and a skirt with a red belt on it. Each of them has different pattern, material, color but they can create a really good-pretty look.
And for this style, I named it The Collaboration of Batik and My Layer Blazer and My Red Belt and My Goldenrod Skirt Style (HAHAHA, I AM A SO GOOD AT NAMING )




Guys, Gals, thank you so much for reading my blog! Hope this inspire you! Have a nice day, xoxo.

Lovesss,
Lea.

No comments:

Post a Comment